Real World Solutions (RWS) - Account Director / Senior Account Director - Germany Based
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics, and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Real World Solutions (RWS) - Account Director/ Senior Account Director
IQVIA Real-World Solutions (RWS) teams work with clients to help them collect and use real-world data to generate evidence to meet the needs of regulators, payers, providers, and patients. Our approach is unique in the industry and is defining the way companies can develop and apply real-world evidence to provide deeper insight about market dynamics, therapy area changes, outcomes research and other scientific insights. We are collaborative, intellectually curious, entrepreneurial, and constantly looking for opportunities to harness the value of real-world evidence in a constantly evolving industry.
We seek experienced, consultative sales professionals to develop and expand new business opportunities with customers. Our primary clients within those customers include Medical Affairs, HEOR, Therapeutic Franchises and Procurement.
The Account Director will drive solution development to meet client business issues. Help IQVIA™ develop and deliver market leading solutions and capabilities. Establish, grow, and manage long-term and profitable relationships.
- Actively prospect and leverage potential new business opportunities within specified potential new and/or existing accounts.
- Establish and execute a comprehensive sales plan for each target account.
- Cultivate strong, long-term relationships with key decision-makers within accounts and develop deep knowledge of the customer organization.
- Gain an understanding of competitive activities, positioning, and pricing, which include specific reasons for awards and non-awards.
- Analyse potential opportunities and develop sales strategies for each customer account. Ensure appropriate strategy/solution is proposed to the customer. Monitor actions and results against plans.
- Communicate with internal delivery and operational leads to assess overall level of customer satisfaction and progress of projects.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of all IQVIA™ services for appropriate cross-sell opportunities.
- Work with cross-functional sales and support teams to prepare and lead client interactions and sales presentations. Educate team participants in customer culture, operational needs/methods and sales techniques needed to close the sale.
- Manage and assist in the preparation of RFI/RFP responses.
- Utilize CRM and other sales tracking tools to maintain business development and sales activities and track progress.
- Communicate all account activity to Senior Sales Leader and/or appropriate individuals through the opportunity tracking systems.
- Support sales by attending trade shows and industry conferences.
- Must be a superior and successful salesperson, have excellent presentation and writing skills, act with a sense of urgency, and be able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must have successful experience identifying and closing new business opportunities and developing positive relationships at all levels of client management and within IQVIA sales, consulting, and marketing teams.
- Must be revenue-driven, knowledgeable, consultative, a problem solver, customer focused, creative, resourceful, fast & flexible, organized, and an effective negotiator.
- Must have experience delivering against aggressive sales targets.
- Solid understanding of the principles of Real-World research & evidence and drug development.
- Demonstrate ability to work creatively and effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and ability to work simultaneously on multiple priorities.
- Ability to influence others both internally and externally.
- Strategic business awareness and analytical skills.
- Ability to maintain demanding timelines.
Those who join us become part of a recognized global leader still willing to challenge the status quo to improve patient care. In RWS, you will have access to the most cutting-edge technology, the largest data sets, the best analytics tools and, in our opinion, some of the finest minds in the Healthcare industry.
You can drive your career at IQVIA and choose the path that best defines your development and success. With exposure across diverse geographies, capabilities, and vast therapeutic and information and technology areas, you can seek opportunities to change and grow without boundaries.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
It's an exciting time to join and reimagine what's possible in healthcare.
Moving healthcare forward. Together.
IQVIA is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Melden Sie sich noch heute an, und wir benachrichtigen Sie, sobald Stellen frei werden, die Ihren beruflichen Interessen entsprechen.Join our network