CRA or Senior CRA (m/w/d) - sponsor dedicated, office-based or home-based
Are you interested in collaborating with leading pharma companies to help patients all around the world?
When you join IQVIA as a sponsor-dedicated CRA/SrCRA (m/w/d) office-based in Frankfurt or home-based throughout Germany, you’ll enjoy the stability and resources of a leading, global contract research organization while gaining direct experience with one of our clients. Whether you're just starting out or looking to deepen your expertise, this role promises to offer intentional career growth and professional development. With access to world-class training and mentoring, you’ll have the opportunity to put your passions to work in an environment designed to help you gain experience in a wide variety of therapeutic areas.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Performing site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits
- Supporting the development of a subject recruitment plan
- Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices in accordance with regulatory requirements, i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
- Managing progress by tracking regulatory submissions, recruitment, case report form (CRF) completion, and data query resolution
- Collaborating with experts at study sites and with client representatives
- Depending on client model there might be remote-monitoring, involvement in study start-up processes, specialization on therapeutic area (pharmaceutical product or medical devices)
- University Degree in life science or other scientific discipline or apprenticeship in health care
- Minimum of one year of on-site monitoring experience, alternatively an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Good command of German and English
- Flexibility to travel up to 40-60% of working time
- Driver’s license class B
What you can expect:
- Resources that promote your career growth
- Leaders that support flexible work schedules
- Programs to help you build your therapeutic knowledge
- Dynamic work environments that expose you to new experiences
- Home-office, company car, accident insurance, pension and more
- A potential sign on bonus
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
Please apply with your English CV, motivation letter and your certificates and reference letters.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Melden Sie sich noch heute an, und wir benachrichtigen Sie, sobald Stellen frei werden, die Ihren beruflichen Interessen entsprechen.Join our network