Experienced CRA (m/w/d), Site Management
Are you interested in supporting our pharma clients with conducting clinical trials in different therapeutic areas?
Join IQVIA as a CRA/SrCRA (m/w//d) in our Clinical Site Management department office-based in Frankfurt or home-based throughout Germany. You will focus on a comprehensive clinical trial management in a variety of indications and learn about the diverse scientific approach of the sponsors. Beside establishing strong relationships with the global study team and the involved investigators, you will conduct monitoring on complex clinical trials and assure their adherence to good clinical practices, standard operating procedures, and study protocols.
With strategic site relationship managers supporting you throughout your role, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to embed yourself in the wider clinical operations team and work on ground-breaking new medicine development.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Performing site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits
- Supporting the development of a subject recruitment plan
- Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices in accordance with regulatory requirements, i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
- Managing progress by tracking regulatory submissions, recruitment, case report form (CRF) completion, and data query resolution
- Collaborating with experts on study sites and client representatives
- University Degree in life science or other scientific discipline or apprenticeship in health care
- Minimum of one year of on-site monitoring experience, alternatively an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Good command of German and English
- Flexibility to travel up to 60% of working time
- Driver’s license class B
What you can expect:
- Resources that promote your career growth
- Leaders that support flexible work schedules
- Programs to help you build your therapeutic knowledge
- Dynamic work environments that expose you to new experiences
- Home-office, company car, accident insurance, pension and more
- A potential sign on bonus
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
Please apply with your English CV, motivation letter and your certificates and reference letters.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Melden Sie sich noch heute an, und wir benachrichtigen Sie, sobald Stellen frei werden, die Ihren beruflichen Interessen entsprechen.Join our network