Associate Product & Strategy Director - Oncology (M / W / D)
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, Technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Location: Germany, UK, France, Spain, Belgium, Czech Republic or Poland
- Own the Commercial & Marketing plan & maintain & execute marketing & commercial activities throughout the year
- Build internal network & support local teams as needed through for example regular commercial newsletters to sales
- Support Principal with Business development / client activities as needed
- Organization of recurrent activities : Yearly Global Oncology Webinar, fairs: ASCO/ESMO/ASH, Internal Kick-offs once per year
- Feedback any offering/capability needs to the offering development team
- Be a full member of the GO team and contribute in all its aspects
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Graduate with scientific degree or MBA or commercial / business degree
- Deep understanding of client issues in oncology & being able to develop our oncology portfolio
- Excellent organization/ planning skills
- Familiarity with digital communication technologies & social media
- Ability to work in a cross-functional & virtual manner across the global organization
- Creative, positive energy with respect to other opinions & sensitivities
- Fluent in English and French or German
- People management of a small team
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Melden Sie sich noch heute an, und wir benachrichtigen Sie, sobald Stellen frei werden, die Ihren beruflichen Interessen entsprechen.Join our network